The soft copy of paper must be submitted in IEEE format.The maximum length of the regular paper is 6 pages (For each additional page Fee of Rs.300 (5$) is applicable).
The scope of the Conference includes all the areas of Computational Intelligence,Communication Technologies and Communication Systems. Sample areas include, but are certainly limited to the following:
High Performance Co. Topics of Conference:
- Computing, Art added and Ubiquitous Computing, Sensors, Bio-inspired computing and artificial Intelligence, Soft Computing, Fuzzy Logic and ANN, Distributed Computing, Virtual Reality, Quantum Computing, Cloud Computing, Decision Support Systems, Embedded related topics.
- Intelligent Control, Process Control & Instrumentation, Industrial Automation, Controls in Aerospace, Enabling Technologies for Human Development, Green Computing, Robotics, Internet of Things (IOT) and related topics.
- Signal Processing Algorithms & Architectures, Energy Efficient Routing & Traffic Engineering, Modeling & Simulation of Communication Systems, Antennas and propagation, Optical Fiber/Microwave Communication, Next-generation Networks, Embedded Internet devices, Speech/Image Processing, Radar and related topics.
- Energy-aware systems and technologies, Smart Energy Storage, Smart Grids, Energy management Systems, Renewable Energy resources and related topics.
- Bio technology,Genetically engineering microbes for bioremediation,Cloning whole Organisms,Agriculture,Embryonic stem cell research,Genetic testing and biosensor.
- Mechanical engineering,Vibration Analysis,Components, Packaging & Manufacturing Tech,Aerospace & Electronics Systems.
- Management,Managing technology & innovation,Resources management & sustainable development,Social entrepreneurship,Corporate responsibility, ethics & accountability,Accounting & finance.
- Social Science,anthropology, criminology, economics, education, political science, psychology, social work and sociology.
- History,Political History,Gender History,History of Religion,Intellectual & Cultural History,Colonialism & Post-Colonialism,Military & International History.